Saturday, November 27, 2010

who needs sleep anyway

no pictures right now, i still have to photograph the latest work. not to mention, i'm saving them for my show as a surprise! i hang my landscape drawings next wednesday, and then i can shift my focus to my show in temecula. i've got several canvases and plenty of ideas, just lacking in time. i'm even taking a few days off of work so i can spend them in the studio!

so don't forget, my opening for all of you locals is next friday the 3rd from 5 to 7 at miklo's coffee house, 6005 jaguar drive. and if anyone is around the temecula, ca area, i'll be at lorimar winery on the 22nd of january showing my paintings and drawings, a little mix of everything. i'll have postcards for that show to send out next week. please email me if you would like a postcard. once the shows are up i will post pictures of the work and the events. hope to see some of you in the next couple of months! and i hope you all have a great holiday!

namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment